Ace Dental Wanstead is a state-of-the-art dental practice that provides high quality private and NHS treatment.
Our private patients are welcome to pay for their dental treatment as and when they need it.
We request payment on the day of treatment and accept cash, all major credit and debit cards (except Amex). We also offer interest free credit and flexible payment options for cosmetic and restorative services, such as tooth whitening and dental implants.
The use of materials and systems will be similar to those provided under the NHS. However, there will be instances where the choice of a particular treatment may be more advantageous to the patient. In these circumstances, the dentist will offer that choice to the patient.
Private and Private + denotes the very best branded products and use of the master technician in the laboratory with an emphasis on cosmetic excellence.
ICO reg ref: ZA090258
Please note the prices listed are for guidance purposes only and are subject to change. For a personal estimate of your treatment needs please book an examination with your dentist.
Band 1 & urgent course of treatment: £23.80
- Clinical examination, case assessment and report
- Orthodontic case assessment and report
- Advice, dental charting, diagnosis and treatment planning
- Radiographic examination, including panoral and lateral headplates, and radiological report
- Study casts including in association with occlusal analysis
- Colour photographs
- Instruction in the prevention of dental and oral disease including dietary advice and dental hygiene instruction
- Surface application as primary Preventative measures of sealants and topical fluoride preparations
- Scaling, polishing and marginal correction of fillings
- Taking material for pathological examination
- Adjustments to and easing of dentures or orthodontic appliances
- Treatment of sensitive cementum
Band 2 course of treatment: £65.20
- Non-surgical periodontal treatment including root-planing, deep scaling, irrigation of periodontal pockets and subgingival curettage and all necessary scaling and polishing
- Surgical periodontal treatment, including gingivectomy, gingivoplasty or removal of an operculum
- Surgical periodontal treatment, including raising and replacement of a mucoperiostal flap, curettage, root planning and bone resection
- Free gingival grafts
- Permanent fillings in amalgam, composite resin, synthetic resin, glass ionomer, compomers, silicate or silico-phosphate, including acid etch retention
- Sealant restorations
- Endodontic treatment of permanent or retained deciduous teeth
- Extraction of teeth
- Transplantation of teeth
- Oral surgery including surgical removal of cyst, buried root, unerupted tooth, impacted tooth or exostosed tooth and alveolectomy
- Soft tissue surgery in relation to the buccal cavity and lips
- Frenectomy, frenoplasty, frenotomy
- Relining and rebasing dentures including soft linings
- Addition of tooth, clasp, labial or buccal flange to dentures
- Splints (other than laboratory fabricated splints) in relation to periodontally compromised teeth and in connection with external trauma
- Bit raising appliances (other than laboratory fabricated appliances)
Band 3 course of treatment: £282.80
- Laboratory fabricated porcelain or composite veneers, including acid etch retention
- Inlays, pinlays, onlays and palatal veneers, in alloys containing 60% or more fine gold, porcelain, composite resin and ceramics
- Crowns including any pin or post aids to retention:
- Full or three-quarter crown cast in alloys containing not less than 33⅓% fine gold or platinum or palladium
- Full or jacket crown cast in alloys containing stainless steel or cobalt chromium or nickel chromium
- Crown in porcelain, synthetic resin and other non-metallic crowns
- Full or jacket crowns in alloys containing not less than 33⅓% fine gold or platinum or palladium, or alloys containing stainless steel or cobalt chromium or nickel chromium, with thermally bonded porcelain
- Jacket crown thermally bonded to wrought platinum coping
- Prefabricated full or jacket crown, including any pin or post retention
- Bridges including any pin or post aids to retention:
- Bridges in alloys containing 60% or more fine gold with or without thermally bonded facings
- Bridges cast in alloys containing stainless steel, cobalt chromium or nickel chromium, with or without thermally bonded facings
- Acid etch retained bridges
- Bridges in other materials
- Provision of full (completed) or partial dentures, overdentures and obturators in synthetic resin or metal or both synthetic resin and metal, including any cast or wrought metal components or aids to retention
- Orthodontic treatment and appliances
- Other custom made applications excluding sports guards”
View our NHS Choices page.
*Finance available to UK residents aged 18 and above. Credit subject to status. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority